Last Updated: March 2nd, 2023.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Minors under eighteen (18) years of age are prohibited from using the Site and Services. The Site and Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever on the Site or Services. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Types of Data We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Information You Provide to Us
- We will only request Personal Information when it is required to provide the Service.
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing address, phone number and information concerning your business when you complete a contact form on our Site, or request Services, including our online tools.
- We collect Personal Information you provide to us voluntarily when requesting the Services
- When you purchase Services on our Site, our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages on the Services or on a Social Media Site where we have a page or presence the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
Information Collected via Technology
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to facilitate the processing of your request to use the Services;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when the services were requested;
- send email or SMS communications about the Services you requested;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services; and
- perform marketing or data analysis including those of third parties.
Use of Non-Personal Information
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; process payments for the Services; send you email and SMS communications about the Services; send signature requests; collect information from you so that we can perform the Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other Services.
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
Access, Correction, Deletion
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Information that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Information we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained from our Service, you may contact us at: email@example.com with the email subject as “Personal Information Query.” At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
Please note that we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You may decline to share certain Personal Information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Information, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We will keep hold of your data for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it will depend on any legal obligations we have (such as tax recording purposes), the nature of any contracts we have in place with you, the existence of your consent or our legitimate interests as a business.
Do Not Track Signals
Notice to California Residents. The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the CCPA: (1) disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months; (2) delete Personal Information collected from you, subject to certain exceptions; and (3) ask whether the business sells Personal Information and right to opt-out of that sale. To request the above information, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as California Disclosure Information.